Article 1 (Purpose)
This provision (hereinafter “provision”) is to regulate various matters regarding our company and the member in terms of the utilization of service provided by BUBi.com (hereinafter BUBi.com)
Article 2 (Effectiveness of provision)
- Provision is effective after it is publicly announced and agreed by the other party. This provision is announced publicly by noticing on the BUBI.com website.
- BUBi.com can revise the provision as long as it does not violate the related laws such as “Regulation of Standardized Contracts Act”.
- In case that BUBi.com revises the provision, it has to specify the enforcement date and the reason of revision and notice on BUBi.com website at least 7 days in advance.
- The revised and noticed provision as the method of clause 3 is effective to the member.
Article 3 (Interpretation of provision and the competent court)
- The matters that are not regulated in the provision and the interpretation hold by relevant Act and subordinate statute
② When dispute between BUBi.com and the member, the competent court is “Republic of Korea”.
Article 4 (Definition of terms)
Followings are the definition of terms used in this provision.
- ‘Member’ is who completes the membership registration by providing the personal information and can continuously use the service provided by BUBi.com.
- ‘Username’ refers the combination of the letters and numbers that selected by the member and approved the company approved for the utilization of the service.
- ‘Password’ refers the combination of the letters and numbers for confirming the member that coincide with the ID and approved by BUBi.com.
- ‘Nationality’ refers the country where the member currently lives.
- ‘E-mail’ refers the internet mail ID that the member uses
Article 5 (Membership registration and Eligibility)
- The membership is registered by applying the membership after filling in the member information regulated form by BUBi.com and receiving approval from BUBi.com. The contract regarding the special use such as massive use of the service is provided by the additional contract.
- Followings are the cases that the membership registration is not approved or the service use restriction, permanent prohibition, and disentitlement of membership can be executed.
1. in case of applying the registration by using other person’s name
2. In case of the essential information lost or a false entry
3. In case of registering on the purpose of violating the relevant Act and subordinate statute or doing such action
4. In case of on the purpose of hindering the social order and the fine custom or doing such action
5. In case of disrupting the utilization of BUBi.com of other people or threatening the e-commerce manner such as pirating the information
6. In case of violating the duty of member in Article 13
③ In case of registering according to the Article 1, BUBi.com can request the identity verification in accordance with the membership type.
Article 6 (Acquisition of personal information and use)
- BUBi.com regulates and enforces the personal information protection policy and abides by the Acts regarding the acquisition of personal information, use and protection. The personal information protection policy is noticed on the bottom of the website on a regular basis.
- BUBi.com cannot use the personal information provided by the member besides the purpose of this service.
- BUBi.com cannot provide the member’s personal information to the 3rd person without the agreement of the member. Followings are the exception.
1. In case that the government body requests the information based on the relevant Acts such as Framework Act on Telecommunications.
2. In case that Korea Internet Safety Commission requests the information or there is a purpose of investigation.
3. In case of sharing a part of the information for the bank-related affairs
4. In case that the information is used for the statistics producing, promotional materials, academic research or market research and it is hard to recognize a certain customer.
Article 7 (Membership cancellation)
- The member can apply for the cancellation anytime and BuBi.com deals with such matters immediately.
- The membership cancellation cannot be proceeded in case of the expiry date of the service that the member is using in BuBi.com is not passed.
Article 8 (Notice towards the member)
- BUBi.com can notice towards the member via the e-mail address that the member submitted.
Article 9 (Issuance and use of the entry ticket and the registration certificate)
- The entry ticket and the registration certificate refers the online tickets can be used for using the charged service of BUBi.com and the member can use such entry ticket and the registration certificate.
- BUBi.com can issue the entry ticket and the registration certificate and the various matters such as free period and expiry date are specified on the entry ticket and the registration certificate or the service page.
- The entry ticket and the registration certificate should be used by the expiry date and it is impossible to reissue, yield, trade and refund.
Article 10 (Copyrights of the posts and management)
- Besides the membership service (hereinafter “posts”), the posts related to the copyrights cannot be uploaded.
- In case of the posts from the member contain the contents to violate the relevant Act and subordinate statue such as “정보통신법” and “저작권법”, the right holder can request the suspension and deletion of such posts. In addition, BUBi.com can take action about such posts without the request from the right holder.
Article 11 (Duty of BUBi.com and exemption)
- BUBi.com tries its best to provide service, but does not owe any legal duty about the quality, security and the credibility. Furthermore, it does not guarantee the smooth operation without the service suspension and errors.
- BUBi.com does its best for the information security by devising the administrative and the technical safety action.
- BUBi.com contributes to the improvement of the internet business by maintaining the e-commerce order, providing high-quality service through the continual R&D and maximizing the customer satisfaction.
- BUBi.com deal with the problems related to the customers immediately if those problems are recognized to be reasonable. However, if it is hard to handle immediately, we notice the reason and the schedule instantly.
- BUBi.com is willing to cooperate for providing the materials related to the customer protection of public institution.
Article 12 (The duty of the member)
- All the responsibility of the management of ID and password is on the member.
- It is prohibited to expose the ID and the password of the member to the 3rd person.
③ The member should not do the following behaviors.
1. False registration during the application or alteration
2. Surreptitious use of others’ information
3. Change the information that noticed by the BUBi.com
4. Notice or transmission of the information(such as computer program and so on) besides the information regulated by BUBi.com
5. Violation of the copy rights and the intellectual property rights of the 3rd person and BUBi.com
6. Defamation or work disturbance of BUBi.com and the 3rd person
7. Pornography, violent message, video chat, voice chat, or other case that expose the information that is against the public morals.
8. Other illegal or unreasonable behavior
④ The member should follow this provision and relevant Acts and substitute statute of the country that the member currently lives.
Article 13 (Liability restriction)
1. The liability about the service offer is exempted, in case that BUBi.com cannot provide service because of the uncontrollable situation such as natural disaster.
2. BUBi.com does not owe any responsibility about the service error because of the member’s personal reason.
3. BUBi.com does not owe any responsibility about the service error of other company.
4. BUBi.com does not owe any responsibility about the information, material, the credibility, accuracy that noticed by the member.
5. The liability of BUBi.com is exempted, in case of all the transaction between the members.
6. The company does not owe any responsibility as long as there is no regulation about relevant Acts and Subordinate statute about the free service
7. This provision is applied only to the member who completes the utilization contract and the company does not owe any responsibility about the compensation and law suit towards the 3rd person.